Monday, January 22, 2007

Cheer up yarn!

Ahhhh.....yarn.


Last week was terribly long.....what with ear infections, serious lack of sleep, and new baby. This weekend I spent time dying up some yarns....it was very relaxing. In the midst of my Dora-the-Explorer induced haze, the creative outlet of knitting and dying my own yarns gives me a release and keeps me in touch with my adult self. The yarns I dyed this weekend will be available to purchase this Thursday at Lilypad Landing at 9pm EST. If you've never checked it out, you really should, it's a great bunch of WAHMs with an array of products. I'll also be stocking my Etsy shop next week sometime, so be on the lookout! Anyway....(sorry for the not so great pictures......it was kinda dark and cloudy here.)

"Rainforest" on 100% Superwash Merino sock yarn
"Flight of the Bumblebee" on 100% Superwash sock yarn

"Little Man" on Peace Fleece

On other yarn fronts, I received some fun packages this week that I had taken pictures of yet. A beautiful package from Fearless Fibers, containing 2 skeins of sock yarn (can you tell I'm on a sock kick?)


Smoke

and Midnight Passion.

Ahhh...yarn does cheer me up! Be on the lookout for more yarn tomorrow, I got some other packages, but I'll post about them tomorrow!

No comments: