Friday, February 23, 2007

I *heart*

I *heart* bags. All kinds of bags....big, little, drawstring, hobo, sling bags....all bags. Bags are great for organizing things, for carrying all of my bits and bobs, and most importantly for carrying my knitting!

I DO NOT *heart* my sewing machine. It has an attitude. My sewing machine likes to lull me into false sense of security by behaving nicely and once it pulls me in....Wham! That's when it does something annoying. I tried sewing the other night, but just as I thought everything was going well, my bobbin did something strange and I ended up with about 10 times more thread on the bobbin side than on the needle side. Grrr.

But today, ahhhh today. No problems. No weird bobbins. No extra thread. (I know, false sense of security.) I finished my new project bag!

Here's a snappy photo of the outside.
And the inside.
Pretty, huh? Oh, and an up close shot of my purty, purty fabric.
I went to the fabric store last night and went a little overboard.......I *heart* fabric too. I'm going to be making a bunch of bags in the next few weeks and stocking them in my store. Be on the lookout!
One last picture.......an upclose shot of my fav fabric!

2 comments:

darlene mcleod said...

I'm so happy that I'm not the only fabric-luvin' knitty! Those are some beautiful fabrics.

And what an adorable picture of the little man! I love his little ears!!

Hattie said...

Ooooh the fabric is pretty. Love the dots.