Friday, February 2, 2007

Mission Impossible and a request......

No pictures today. I'm in a hurry as I'm still trying to finish knitting my son's christening outfit for the christening this weekend. This is my own personal mission impossible. I've been knitting all week.....pants are done, top coming right along. But here's the thing.....I'm designing this out of my own little brain. Yikes! I love designing it, but I've never designed anything before. Everyone keep their fingers crossed. I'll have pictures after Sunday.

On another note, I have a request. A dear online friend had a stillbirth earlier this week at almost term. She had a baby girl. Their family is going through a hard time now and a few work-at-home mamas have put together a charity raffle for items to help raise money for her and her husband to help with bills and such. If you have a little time and a little money, take a look at what is offered here. If you have questions, feel free to ask!

No comments: